THIS!!! IS!!! VERY!!! IMPORTANT!!!
There is no lack of women who want to be directors. There is an industry that carries on an obsolete white hypermasculine mindset that discourages them from pursuing positions of power, erases the presence of the women who do, and diminishes their opportunities..And in the end, contributions by women will not be remembered..instead the white men who steal and popularize their innovations will be remembered and idolized by a new generation of film school fuckboys
if i was rich and famous i would do so much online shopping you have no idea
don’t believe any boy who says “i’m not like other guys” unless he has snow-white hair, glowin green eyes and can walk through walls, disappear and fly
So, technically, Jack Frost with green eyes
literally quoting the danny phantom theme song word for word
Racial bias in America: from higher suspension rates in preschool, to disproportionate rates of capital punishment, to everything in between, structures of authority routinely allow anti-Black racial bias to color the “facts”, and warp the narrative. And frequently (whether unintentional or otherwise) the police and the media often work together to further criminalize innocent Black victims
1. Criminalizing Blackness in America
2. 14-year-old Tremaine McMillian attacked and choked by police, literally while holding a puppy…because McMillian made them “feel threatened” and gave them “dehumanizing stares”
3. Author and CNN contributor keithboykin: how the AP slandered Renisha McBride even in death
4. The Associated Press: when can skin color alone determine who is and who isn’t a looter? (hint: don’t be Black)
5. Lauren Davidson: Disturbing Study Proves That Cops View Black Children Differently
This implicit racial bias does not magically stop at innocuous events like the VMAs, or in »Hollywood. So far, it doesn’t ever turn off. There are two Americas and racial bias is as ubiquitous as the air we breathe
Sebastian Stan - Behind the Scenes fight training for Captain America: The Winter Soldier
His hair is so glorious.
That first gif looks like he’s actually trying to kill
The movements are so aestethically pleasing! XD
i got a hair cut todayyy
Raleigh you little shit (◕‿◕✿)
The Book of Life
- is directed by Jorge Gutierrez, creator of of El Tigre. he is the major figure behind the movie, having come up with the idea originally as well
- is produced by several people, one of whom is Guillermo del Toro, director of Pan’s Labyrinth, Pacific Rim, etc
- is written by Jorge Gutierrez, joined by Doug Landale, creator of the Weekenders
- has several character designs by Sandra Equihua, Gutierrez’s wife and co-creator of El Tigre
idk why ppl act like funny women are a rare precious commodity when every woman i know is a got damn comedian and i’ve met maybe two intentionally funny men in my lifetime
"The Queen of Rap, slaying with Queen Bey!"
I’M HAVING A HEART ATTACK AND A COUPLE OF LIGHT STROKES
I JUST WANNA GET HOT CHOCOLATE WITH YOU AT SOME CUTE DINER AT 3 AM AND DRIVE AROUND WITH YOU AND TALK ABOUT DUMB STUFF AND KISS YOU
#HeForShe is honestly just about white men being there for white women, nothing revolutionary or game changing about it.